Discover Santa’s Post Box in the heart of Leamington Town Centre.
Find Santa’s Post Box in the heart of the town centre, at the junction of Parade and Regent Street. You can’t miss it!
Post your letter, then push the button to the right of the letterbox and watch it fly all the way to Lapland …
If you include your name, mobile and email on the letter, or envelope, you will be entered into a fantastic £200 prize draw.
Thank you for supporting our town centre businesses this Christmas.
Note: This is a local promotion and not a Royal Mail Post Box, so there is no need to include a postage stamp on letters.
T&C’s - Royal Leamington Spa Santa’s Post Box Prize Draw
Win £200 worth of prizes from Leamington Town Centre Businesses.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize comprises of a selection of treats from Leamington Town Centre businesses to the total value of £200.00.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for other item(s). There is no cash or other alternative available, except that in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
How to Enter
- The ‘promotion period’ runs from 12.01am on the 25th November 2020 – to 16.00pm on the 24th December 2020.
- To enter this promotion, you must deposit a letter to Santa in the Santa’s Post Box, located at the junction of Parade and Regent Street, with your name, mobile or phone number and a valid email address. Details may be provided on the letter or an envelope, with the letter enclosed.
- Entry to this promotion is free of charge and is limited to one per person (letter to Santa).
- Employees of the Promoter, their families and anyone professionally involved with this promotion may not enter.
How to Win
- The winner will be randomly selected from all of the entries received during the period of the promotion.
- The winner will be contacted by phone in the week commencing 4th January, 2021. This will be followed by a confirmation email detailing how the prize can be claimed.
- The prize will not be posted and must be collected in person.
- The prize winner agrees for their name to be used in any reasonable post promotion publicity material that is issued by the promoter.
- The name of the winner will be available on request for one month after the closing date by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address below.
- Entries will be deposited in a post box that is ‘locked’ and emptied on a daily basis. Entries will then be stored in a locked container, in the locked office of the Promoter until the day of the prize draw.
- After the prize is claimed, all entries and letters will be destroyed by shredding.
- No personal data will be used, kept or stored.
- The Promoter is BID Leamington Limited with its registered office at: 35c Park Court, Park Street, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire CV32 4QN. Telephone number: 01926 470634 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.bidleamington.com.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or cancel the promotion without prior notice, if necessary, due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the promotion, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend without notice this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- Please retain these terms and conditions for your reference. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.