Congratulations you have found all 20 Hearts!
PRIZE: £100 to spend in local Leamington Spa Town Centre retailers.
Simply add your details below and send us your entry. Competition closes 5pm Sunday 28 February 2021
The winner will be chosen at random, and will be notified during the week commencing 01 March 2021. Please note you will ONLY be contacted if you have won.
Your privacy is important to us and we won’t share your information.
Terms and Conditions
- The winner will be chosen at random, and will be notified during the week commencing 01 March 2021.
- The prize comprises of £100.00 to be spent with Leamington Town Centre businesses.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for other item(s). There is no cash or other alternative available, except that in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
How to Enter
- The ‘promotion period’ runs from 12.01am on the 1st February 2021 – to 17.00pm on the 28th February 2021.
- To enter this promotion, you must submit your name, postcode and a valid email address via the loveleamington.com online entry form.
- Entry to this promotion is free of charge and is limited to one per person.
- Employees of the Promoter, their families and anyone professionally involved with this promotion may not enter.
How to Win
- The winner will be randomly selected from all of the entries received during the period of the promotion.
- The winner will be contacted by email in the week commencing 01 March, 2021 with details on how the prize can be claimed.
- The prize will not be posted and must be collected in person.
- The prize winner agrees for their name to be used in any reasonable post promotion publicity material that is issued by the promoter.
- The name of the winner will be available on request for one month after the closing date by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address below.
- Entries will be deposited in a post box that is ‘locked’ and emptied on a daily basis. Entries will then be stored in a locked container, in the locked office of the Promoter until the day of the prize draw.
- After the prize is claimed, all entries and letters will be destroyed by shredding.
- No personal data will be used, kept or stored.
- The Promoter is BID Leamington Limited with its registered office at: 35c Park Court, Park Street, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire CV32 4QN. Telephone number: 01926 470634 or email: email@example.com, website: www.bidleamington.com.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or cancel the promotion without prior notice, if necessary, due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the promotion, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend without notice this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- Please retain these terms and conditions for your reference. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.